Kidney Stones causes severe pain. TRY these herbal home remedies for KIDNEY STONES PAIN RELIEF in men/women.
Kidney stones are painful disorders that affect humans. They are basically crystalline mineral like material that is formed either in the urinary tract or in the kidneys itself.
They are masses of mineral salt deposits, filtered through the kidneys and expelled via urine. The earlier kidney stones are treated, the better it is for the individual. Many people who suffer from kidney stones pain can experience a lot of discomfort in the abdominal region. Sometimes it becomes so unbearable that they would require immediate medical attention. Kidney stones can also be termed as ’Nephrolithiasis’. Kidney stones are quite common with both men and women.
Did you know that out of 20 persons(both men and women), at least one would suffer from kidney stones sometime or the other in their lives? Surprising but true! A simple way to stay away from this problem is by hydrating yourself well. You should drink a lot of liquids to flush your system from unwanted toxins.
People, who have kidney stones, would also notice some blood in their urine. This is a common symptom of kidney stones with men and women. Most of the kidney stones pass through the urethra and then to the bladder. This happens in the due course of time.
People in Asian countries, Africans and Native Americans are more prone to developing kidney stones. People who are overweight must take extra care because of the risk of getting stones in the kidney. Your eating habits play a vital role in your health. A lesser known fact about kidney stones is that these stones are comprised of calcium.
Pregnant women too develop stones in the kidney and this could be due to the flow of urine slowing down. This happens because of the increase in the progesterone levels of the individual in the body.
Kidney Stones Causes are as follows:
Kidney stones do not have a definite or a single cause. Kidney stones usually form when your urine contains substances like calcium oxalate and uric acid, which form kidney stones.
Kidney Stones Symptoms:-
1. Pain while urinating: Usually with this problem, people have pain while passing urine.
2. Severe pain in the side and back: Below the ribs and at the side of the back, severe pain is encountered due to kidney stones.
3. Nausea and vomiting: profuse vomiting is experienced with people suffering from kidney stones.
How To Stop Kidney Stone Pain – Try home remedies to treat kidney stone. These remedies are effective in stopping kidney stone pain and safe to use. If kidney stones are treated in time, it would not cause further complications. Therefore it is necessary to act the moment you find any symptoms related to kidney stones. Let’s quickly review home remedies for stopping kidney stone pain.
1. KIDNEY BEANS: These kidney shaped beans work wonders for kidney stones. Remove the beans from the pods, and then boil the pods in clean water for 6 hours. After 6 hours, strain the boiled water through a clean cloth and drink it as many times as you can throughout the day. It treats kidney stone pain effectively.
2. POMEGRANATE JUICE: Make a glass of pomegranate juice and drink this juice each day. You can also eat the fruit directly. This is yet again one of the effective natural remedy for kidney stones pain.
3. WATER MELON JUICE: Drink a glass of water melon juice everyday to treat kidney stones. This home remedy will surely give you relief from kidney stone pain.
So why not make the most of these home remedies and protect your kidneys from Painful ailments such as kidney stones and UTI’S?
For more remedies check our article
For more videos subscribe @ https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV
Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hnvY6_Jpvg
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV
For more remedies check our article
Other Home Remedies Videos That You Might Like
1. Urine Infection Home Remedies – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hnvY6_Jpvg
2. Get Rid Of Yeast Infections In Women – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB3gRi7kMVU
3. Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g7mpkB8eEM